"House Hunting Season" Giveaway Official Rules
RockOne Realty “House Hunting Season” Giveaway
Official Sweepstakes Rules:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these official rules (“Official Rules”) and the decisions of the judges, administrators and Sponsor, which are final and binding in all aspects
3. PRIZE: Savage Axis XP .308 Winchester Bolt-Action Rifle.
The Savage Axis XP .308 Winchester Bolt-Action Rifle comes with a 3 - 9 x 40 Weaver scope and a detachable box magazine. The rifle features a synthetic stock and a matte blued barrel. Made in USA.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The RockOne Realty “House Hunting Season” Giveaway sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) sponsored by RockOne Realty, LLC (“Sponsor”) begins on Saturday December 1, 2018 and ends Tuesday April 30, 2019 (“Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock for the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received during the Entry Period to be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. All times in these Official Rules are Central Time.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., age 18 years or older at time of entry. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited by law.
6. TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must follow and share the RockOne Realty Facebook page and, attend one House Hunters Safety Course by the entry deadline of April 30, 2019. Available courses will be held at RockOne Realty office located at 3210 S. Georgia on the following days and times:
Wednesday December 5, 2018 from 12:00p-1:00p
Saturday December 15, 2018 from 10:00a – 11:00a
Wednesday December 19, 2018 from 12:00p-1:00p
Saturday December 29, 2018 from 10:00a – 11:00a
Wednesday January 2, 2019 from 12:00p-1:00p
Saturday January 12, 2019 from 10:00a- 11:00a
Wednesday January 16, 2019 from 12:00p-1:00p
Saturday January 26, 2019 from 10:00a-11:00a
Wednesday January 30, 2019 from 12:00p-1:00p
Saturday February 9, 2019 from 10:00a- 11:00a
Wednesday February 13, 2019 from 12:00p-1:00p
Saturday February 23, 2019 from 10:00a -11:00a
Wednesday February 27, 2019 from 12:00p- 1:00p
Saturday March 9, 2019 from 10:00a -11:00a
Wednesday March 13, 2019 from 12:00p-1:00p
Saturday March 23, 2019 from 10:00a -11:00a
Wednesday March 27, 2019 from 12:00p-1:00p
Saturday April 6, 2019 from 10:00a -11:00a
Wednesday April 10, 2019 from 12:00p-1:00p
Saturday April 20, 2019 from 10:00a -11:00a
Wednesday April 24, 2019 from 12:00p-1:00p
7. PRIZE DETAILS: Sponsor will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize winner Any prize details not specified herein will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable, assignable or refundable and cannot be substituted for cash. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater monetary value to the prizes if for any reason any prize cannot be awarded as contemplated in these Official Rules.
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all prizes is $400.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ANNOUNCEMENT: Sponsor will randomly select winner from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The drawing will be held on Wednesday May 1st, 2019 at 9:00a at 3210 S. Georgia. The winner will be announced via Facebook May 1st, 2019. Winner does not need to be present to win. Sponsor will not be liable for any potential prize notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by any potential winner for any reason. If the Grand Prize winner doesn’t claim their prize in accordance with this section they will forfeit the prize.
9. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Winner must submit to background check. Failure to comply with any of the requirements set forth in the Official Rules may result in disqualification or forfeiture of the prize. Inability to legally obtain a firearm will result in forfeiture of the prize.
10. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning will depend on number of valid entries received during the Entry Period.
11. RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY: By entering this Sweepstakes, unless prohibited by law, each potential winner consents to use of his/her respective name, voice, photograph and/or likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for this and similar promotions without compensation, and may be required to provide a signed release acknowledging such consent. Moreover, by entering this Sweepstakes, unless prohibited by law, each potential prize winner agrees to grant to Sponsor and its licensees, affiliates and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the prize winner’s respective name, likeness (actual or simulated), voice (actual or simulated) and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further, without such additional compensation, appear for or provide biographical information for use in any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
13. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, AND EACH OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (AFOREMENTIONED INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASEES”) HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES, ATTENDANCE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY AND THE COLLECTION, USE AND/OR SHARING BY SPONSOR OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OF THE ENTRANTS, OR FOR ANY PRINTING, PRODUCTION, TYPOGRAPHICAL OR HUMAN ERROR.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS FEES, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF ANY WEBSITE, THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITE, THE REMOVAL FROM ANY WEBSITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR ATTENDANCE OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ENTRANT AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE RELEASEES LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF ENTERING AND PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
(a) Claims and Governing Law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that all disputes, actual or alleged claims, and causes of action at law or in equity (“Claims”) will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Claims arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, including without limitation, the interpretation of the Official rules or any prize awarded will be resolved by applying the laws of Texas, without regard to conflict of laws.
(b) Severability: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deeded to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision thereof.
(c) List of Winners: To receive the name, city and state of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to RockOne Realty, LLC 3210 S. Georgia, Amarillo, Texas 79109. Requests must be received no later than 30 days after the closing of the Entry Period.
16. SPONSOR CONTACT: Tara@RockOneRealty.com.